Making his own mask against the Covid 19
By MDS , C19 staff , November 30 2020
The manufacture of a handcrafted mask is within everyone's reach, all experts agree that it is an important tool in the fight against COVID-19.
Especially since the monthly cost of a mask is substantial, nearly 150 € per month.
"Everyone has fabric at home. Everybody has an old t-shirt that they don't want to wear anymore. People can make them at home, we can buy them if we don't want to make them ourselves, and the government can distribute them to people with lower incomes," says epidemiologist Dr. Nimâ Machouf.
A few tips before you get started :
– be made of at least two layers of fabric (such as cotton or linen)
– completely cover the mouth and nose without leaving holes
– be firmly attached to the head by ties or cords forming loops that are passed behind the ears
– allow you to breathe easily.
– be comfortable and be worn without frequent adjustments
– be changed as soon as possible if they become wet or dirty
– keep their shape after being washed and dried.
A video to help you make your mask:
Leave a Reply